Spice Kitchen African & Middle Eastern Spice Collection in a Silk Sari Wrapped Storage Tin
African and Middle Eastern Spice Tin with 9 spices, including Ras-El-Hanout. Stainless steel storage tin with silk sari wrap, 9 unique spices.
African and Middle Eastern cuisine is vibrant and packed full of flavour. There is nothing like feasting on a homemade tagine, Kofta, Tabbouleh, Baba Ganoush or Za-atar Chicken. Give your tastebuds a treat with this carefully selected range of spices inspired by the East.
This beautiful African and Middle Eastern Spice Tin gives you everything you need to create both modern-day and traditional dishes.
What’s more, the African and Middle Eastern Tin is the perfect all-year-round gift for budding home cooks and experienced chefs who wish to recreate authentic Middle Eastern meals at home. Especially popular with those looking to find a gift for those 'difficult to buy for' men in their lives. Give them the perfect unique gift for any and every occasion.
Handmade in the UK with love
Every sari wrap is hand sewn and beautifully vibrant ( designs will vary from the stock photo).
Ethically sourced & handmade
Outer storage tin is 19cm stainless steel with a perspex lid to ensure freshness
No additives, artificial flavouring or preservatives
Looks gorgeous in your kitchen
A great gift for the budding foodie or an experienced chef!
• Fenugreek. With hints of toasted maple, this adds both sweet and delicately bitter notes to stews and curries. Common throughout kitchens of the Middle East and North Africa
• Baharat. A rich, earthy Middle Eastern Spice mix combining allspice, black peppercorns, cardamon, cassia, cloves, coriander, cumin, nutmeg and paprika. Great to rub into meat as a marinade, especially lamb and chicken
• Berbere. One of the building blocks of Ethiopian Cuisine, combining dried red chilli, garlic, ginger, basil, cumin, nigella, caraway and fenugreek. Gives an amazing kick to stews and as a meat rub
• Ras el Hanout. A deep, warming spice mix used throughout North Africa, combining cumin, coriander, cinnamon, ginger, black pepper, turmeric and cardamon. Perfect to give depth to tagines
• Sumac. A beautifully tangy, vibrant spice with amazingly fresh citrus notes. Very versatile, can be used to garnish salads, hummus, or as a rub for meat and works brilliantly with fish
• Za'atar. The King of Middle Eastern spice mixes. A fragrant combination of oregano, marjoram, sumac, salt and SESAME seeds
• Harissa. A fiery North African chilli mix with dried red chilli, garlic, coriander, paprika and caraway. Great mixed with olive oil to make dressings for salads and couscous or as a marinade for meat
• Pul Biber/Aleppo Pepper. Grown in Syria and Turkey, these dried chilli flakes add a hint of cherry-like fruitiness to dressings and marinades. Mild heat, slight saltiness
• Urfa Biber. A dried Turkish pepper with a deep raisin, smoky flavour. Fantastic to rub into lamb or sprinkle over hummus
Product contains SESAME seeds.
All our orders are dispatched via Royal Mail. Our aim is to process your orders as quickly as possible.
Please note: some delays are expected due to the current situation and the volume of mail couriers are dealing with.
We Offer FREE UK standard delivery on orders over £50 You should receive your order within 3 to 5 working days.
Standard Delivery is £4.95 for orders under £50
Orders are sent via Royal Mail's Tracked 48 Service. A signature is not required. Please allow 3 to 5 working days for delivery.
Next Day Delivery is offered at £8.95
Orders are sent via Royal Mail's Special Delivery Service. This option is available for orders placed on Monday - Thursday only. Orders need to be placed by 2pm. Next day delivery is not available on a Saturday.
Orders placed on a weekend that have selected this delivery method, will be processed as a Next Day order on Monday, with delivery booked for the Tuesday. A signature is required on delivery of the parcel.
Orders to Europe are charged £9.95 for postage.
Please allow 5 – 7 working days for delivery to Europe. Please note the following items cannot be shipped internationally: Nail Varnish or polish over 30ml Perfumes and aftershaves and sanitisers
Pick Up in Store You can choose to collect your online order in store free of charge, 6 days per week. All Click and Collect orders will be available to collect from either of our stores: Moonflower - 55 High Street, Stroud, GL5 1AS Moonflower Too - 13 High Street, Stroud, GL5 1AZ When collecting, please bring along your order details. We are open 9.30-5pm Monday - Saturday. To help keep our staff and other customers safe, we kindly ask that you wear a mask where required, sanitise and observe social distancing. Thank you.
Packaging As part of our commitment to the environment, we re-use packaging where-ever possible. Your order will still be packed with care and love.
My order has not arrived, where is it? If your order has not reached you within our estimated delivery period, it could be for the following reasons:
• Royal Mail has experienced a delay • Royal Mail has made a delivery attempt and has left you a calling card • Your parcel has been left with a neighbour or left in the safe place that you specified when placing your order